Friday 13 October 2017

Dancing animals










For this video we were given and editing task using pre recorded footage. I tried to match the music to each shot change to create a smooth flowing video during the city phase. For my dancing animals part I increase the video speed to make it appear more fast flowing and energetic. As for the James bond section I changed the music to a more action themed song in order to intensive the footage. I also played around with some loop effects by copy and pasting footage and then replaying them one after each other.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! How did yo find the task? What did you learn?

    ReplyDelete

Life in east Germany 1980

When initially split in 1949 West Berlin was very relaxed in regards to the border and censorship, Citizens were allowed to openly travel in...